Friday, October 19, 2012

With Dogs Comes Teeth-Gritting.

Hey, world. Let's face something. Dogs are better than most people. They are. As a whole, they are better. They are cuter, they use their instincts more proficiently, and they can say a million words without having to say one word. They turn people into babbling idiots with their cuteness. Example: "SUCH A PRETTY LIL DOGGGGIEEEE!" is the way I address my dog hundreds of times a day. And it's in a baby voice that's slurred to a point where you'd think I'd been drinking.

Oh. And lately, it seems like they've been saving babies and kids more frequently than usual. So I would say that's a pretty big deal. Enough to make me cry and probably you, too. Click the links to read about these heroic doggies and puppies!

Do me a favor, friends. Go give your dog a hug and grit your teeth while doing it. Because it's hard not to grit your teeth while bear-hugging a dog. If you have a cat, that's cool. They're pretty neato as well. They deserve bear-hugging and teeth-gritting, too. If you don't have a dog or a cat, go to your local animal shelter and pay an adoption fee and come home happier and teeth-grittier than ever.

If you want to call me slightly insane for posting these impromptu ravings about pretty lil doggies, that's cool, I understand. But if you're not willing to admit that the love of a dog (or any animal) is unlike anything else, we have varying opinions on what qualifies as slighly insane I guess. That's alright, though! Happy Friday, everyone!
Pretty lil squishy-faced doggie!
(beautiful photo by my mother-in-law, Vicki.)

No comments:

Post a Comment