Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chocolate Mousse Smoothie

A few weeks ago, we had some friends over for dinner and so our two-year old kids could run around and wear each other down. I made my new favorite, spaghetti squash pad Thai and our friends brought dessert. A chocolate mousse made with avocados. It was amazing. Since then, I've been eating a similar smoothie version of this decadent, good-for-you dessert!



Ingredients

  • 1/2 avocado 
  • 1/2-1 banana 
  • 2 T cocoa powder
  • 1 T chia seeds
  • 1 C plain almond milk
  • 2-3 ice cubes
  • 1 T creamy peanut butter
  • 1 T raw honey


Directions

  1. Combine in a blender and blend until smooth. Obviously. (Sometimes I feel like an idiot when I blog. Example: Of course readers know that you're going to blend in a blender. And of course they know to blend until smooth since it's called a smoothie. Jeesh, Chels).

No comments:

Post a Comment