Saturday, July 13, 2013

RUN TO THE HILLS!

I'm getting ready to go for a run. I vowed to my dog that we'd go this morning. Today is the perfect wake-up-and-go-for-a-run kind of day. It's 67ยบ outside, I have some spectacular coffee from our local co-op (is there supposed to be a hyphen in there? I never know.), and I've discovered the blueberry crisp variety of Clif Bars. Which happens to go really well with this coffee.

Just for the record, I never thought I'd look forward to running so much. I'm glad I finally do.

My dog keeps walking into the room and looking at me, then walking out again. I should probably go make good on my promise to her.

(P.S. Did anyone notice my Iron Maiden-themed title?)

I've probably posted this before, but it's pretty bomb, so I'm posting it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment