Thursday, September 13, 2012

Election loathing.

Oh, election year. How I loathe you.

Today, after getting exasperated for the trillionth time, I decided that I should do something about it. Rather than just hide posts on Facebook or get into a discussion about it with whoever is around (a discussion that ultimately always leads to nowhere), I am going to do something that changes myself for the better. For every ad, every political Facebook post or tweet, I am doing 10 jumping jacks and/or 10 push ups. Depending on my level of energy.

So that means when I wake up in the morning and I'm watching the news, when I go to bed at night and I'm watching the news, every single time I log onto any social media, when I'm watching a football game, when I'm watching reality television, when I'm watching anything on TV I have to work it out... So I'd seriously better watch out if I go to a bar or restaurant where they have at least one television. And for once, I'm very grateful that I don't have a smart phone. That might ruin me.

Wish me luck! And join me if you want to!
Guess what. You can buy ^THIS^ t-shirt here. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment