Friday, October 11, 2013

TIRED.

I didn't sleep well last night.
I woke up at 1:30am to the sound of our dog, Annabel, in the living room puking, then licking it up. So I went out there to check on her. And she got all weird and shameful and hid behind the chair, which is weird because she's most of the time shameless.

She finally came out and I gave her some love and talked to her in a baby voice because I am a total fool for this dog. Then she went to bed in the little cubby bed we made for her next to my husband's side of the bed. I was up so I caught up on important Facebook and Pinterest news and then tried to go back to sleep.

Until she started in again at 2:30am. It ended quickly this time without any actual puke, I think. It woke me up, nevertheless.

Then, at 3:30, when I was (you guessed it!) almost asleep again, my computer magically turned on in the living room and started making all kinds of fun noises that I've never heard it make before. So then I toyed around with the idea of checking and making sure no one had broken into my house to sit and look through my seven year old computer. It's laughable to think that anyone would steal it, so I decided to continue looking my iPhone in bed and turning every few minutes.

I finally fell asleep til 4am. And I have a child who sleeps til 8am, so I just woke up. To the sound of Annabel hacking again. Once again, it was nothing. But wow. What a freaking night. I'm exhausted.

Look at this little darling! You'd talk in baby voice to her, too. (This picture was taken post-bath.)

No comments:

Post a Comment